Join the Pig ‘N’ Whistle Team!
Duty Manager – Pig ‘N’ Whistle CBD
The Pig ‘N’ Whistle venues are authentically themed and operated as British pub & restaurant offerings. The Pig ‘N’ Whistle brand has a significant international following of British expatriates with football (soccer) matches shown live and international broadcasts cutting live to the fans at Pig ‘N’ Whistle venues. Six Pig ‘N’ Whistle venues – Indooroopilly, Queen Street Mall, Riverside Centre, Brunswick Street, King George Square and West End – are all in close proximity to Brisbane’s vibrant CBD. Collectively, they employ over 150 staff, including many from the UK and Ireland.
Reporting directly to the Venue Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the bars, restaurant and for the maintenance of the fabric of the operation including the highest standards of service.
As an ambassador of our company we are committed to individuality and personalised service. You will use your expertise to develop, establish and maintain quality standards and procedures.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Work with the Venue Manager to implement a unique customer experience;
- Implementation, review and maintenance of the venue’s Standard Operating Procedures;
- Manage and oversee the venue operations on a daily basis;
- Ensure team members provide superior service and create memorable experiences for guests responding to requests, enquiries and complaints;
- Maintain knowledge of the venue’s products, services, policies and procedures;
- Liaise with the kitchen team on a daily basis to ensure the food offering is being delivered as per expectation;
- Show business acumen to optimise profitability of the operation.
Skills & Experience
You will likely already possess hospitality experience, ideally in a fast paced, high end environment. The role will require an exceptional level of communication, organisation, attention to detail, and commitment to providing an outstanding guest experience. A high level of leadership, dedication to staff training along with an understanding of the needs and desires of our clientele are essential.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.