Pig ‘N’ Whistle Redbank Plains is a QHA Award Winner!
Mantle Group’s newest Pig ‘N’ Whistle only opened in April but has since made its mark on the City of Ipswich! In September Pig ‘N’ Whistle Redbank Plains were announced as finalists in the Queensland Hotels Association (QHA) Awards for Excellence. The venue was nominated as Finalists for three separate categories. For just six months of trade, this is an outstanding achievement for the team.
Pig ‘N’ Whistle Redbank Plains won the prize for Best Developed Licensed Premises over $2 million at yesterday evening’s QHA Gala Dinner. The venue successfully met key criteria including:
- Adding to the overall offering to patrons through design concepts that highlight diversification
- Meeting energy efficiency using sustainability concepts and conservation of resources
- Innovation in refurbishment
- Staff efficiency through restyling
- Trade growth due to the refurbishment
QHA Awards for Excellence 2017
The annual QHA Awards for Excellence program provides a forum for the public recognition of excellence in individual and group achievement by Queensland hotels. In doing so, the program encourages the pursuit of higher standards of service, presentation and trade practices within our industry.
For the full list of finalists and winners, click here.