Australia Day Weekend | ALL VENUES
Celebrate the Australia Day long weekend at Pig ‘N’ Whistle! There will be live music at every venue throughout the three days, late trading hours and some epic Australian specials* you’d be nuts to miss out on.
Pair any of the below with a James Squire 150 Lashes or half pint of Mountain Goat (Brunswick Street only) for just $20!
- TRUE BLUE BURGER with a beef pattie, bacon, egg, pineapple, beetroot, lettuce, tomato, onion and sweet potato fries
- THE DIRTY BIRD BURGER with VEGEMITE chicken, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and sweet potato fries
- BONZA PIE with lamb & XXXX pie, peas, potato and Diemen’s tomato sauce
*All specials available until sold out.
REDBANK PLAINS LISTENER PARTY
Want to WIN tickets to River 94.9’s Listener Party at Pig ‘N’ Whistle Redbank Plains? Of course you do!
Come Saturday 26 January, from 3pm – 6pm, we want to see your imagination run wild and come to life in the form of your costume as we party the afternoon away with you from 3pm – 6pm!
Click here for details on how to win.
Australia Day Live Music Schedule
Brought to you courtesy of Rooster Entertainment Pty Ltd
- Riverside: 6-9:30pm
- Queen Street Mall: Reece Freeman Music (4-7:30pm)
- King George Square: Biggy P (5-8:30pm)
- Brunswick Street: Cryss Coleman Music (6:30-10pm)
- West End: Dave Orr Band (5:30-9pm)
- Indooroopilly: Chris Stevenson (7-10:30pm)
- Redbank Plains: Lawrence & the Machine (7:30-11pm)
Don’t forget we are OPEN at all seven venues on the public holiday with NO holiday surcharge!
To make a booking, please contact us and select your chosen venue.