The Gin Dinner | 25 October
Let the fun be-gin…
Pig ‘N’ Whistle Riverside is hosting a four course gin dinner! Each delicious course will be perfectly paired with four Australian and international gins. You will also receive a cocktail on arrival, to be-gin the proceedings and delight your palate.
Over the duration of this three hour dinner you will be served:
- Tanqueray Rangpur, a distinctive gin distilled with rare Rangpur limes and other fine botanicals. The Rangpur lime gives a unique and refreshing taste with a satisfying smooth finish.
- Tanqueray Seville, delivers a fruitful and zesty taste thanks to being a perfect blend of bittersweet orange and Tanqueray London Dry Gin.
- 78 Degrees Green Ant, a gin carefully distilled in a column and basket still. With a big citrus and lime burst on the palate further enhanced by Finger Lime, green ants are favoured by Indigenous societies for their medicinal benefits and protein content
- 78 Degrees Sunset Gin, a deep and complex gin yet with great balance and intensity. It is produced in small batches utilising grape spirit, and exhibits notes of fresh red berries, pine and eucalyptus.
- Brookies Dry Gin, from a family owned distillery in our our own backyard! Brookies Dry Gin is a traditional dry style of gin that captures the unique flavours of the subtropical rainforest of the Northern Rivers.
A gin expert will host the evening, enlighten you about the origins of each gin and suggest how best to enjoy them! Please click here to see the menu.
For any enquiries or group bookings please call (07) 3832 8099 or email us.